The NYSL $100K WarzoneMania Returns on June 7 & 8
Winners of NYSL $100k WarzoneMania
Overview for NYSL $100K WarzoneMania
The NYSL $100K WarzoneMania is making its triumphant return on June 7 and 8, and will once again give fans the opportunity to watch the top players and content creators from around the Call of Duty: Warzone community compete against each other. The first-ever WarzoneMania held in December 2020 attracted the likes of Aydan, Vikkstar, Huskerrs, among other Call of Duty personalities.
June’s competition will see co-ed teams of four compete, with sixteen captains participating in a live, snake-style draft, scheduled for June 2. The draft will be hosted by Chris Puckett and JGOD live on the New York Subliners Twitch channel, with the draft format ensuring that each team will be co-ed.
WarzoneMania will then take place on June 7 and 8, beginning each day at 4pm ET. Calling the action and bringing insights to all of the fans will be host Lottie Van-Praag, with Studyy, JGOD, and IHOLDSHIFT sitting behind the caster desk. The format of WarzoneMania is as follows:
- Day One (June 7) will be a qualification day where 16 teams compete in a kill race for five hours.
- Once complete, each team will submit their scores, with the top eight teams moving on to Day Two on June 8.
- On Day Two (June 8), the remaining eight teams will compete in another kill race.
- First prize and winner of the Day 2 kill race will win $50,000; second place will earn $30,000; and third place will take home $20,000.
The viewing experience of fans will be enhanced throughout the tournament in a variety of ways:
- ASTRO Gaming, the official audio partner of the NYSL, will be making their return to WarzoneMania to provide fans with exclusive listen-in moments, as well as give fans the chance to win premium audio equipment.
- In competitive gaming winning is everything, which is why the pros choose Herman Miller Gaming to power their performance. Herman Miller will be teaming-up with WarzoneMania to offer fans the chance to win their gear, plus offer advice from the experts so they can up their own gameplay.
- No sports experience would feel complete without wings, and It’s Just Wings will be joining the NYSL as a partner to reward select fans with free wings – “Wings for Wins” – every time a team competing in WarzoneMania wins.
- Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea has joined-up with the NYSL for WarzoneMania and will introduce Twisted Clips, which will give fans the opportunity to relive some of the most unique plays and funniest moments of the tournament. Twisted Tea will also host Twisted Games throughout the two-day competition’s broadcast, with prizes for fans to include a variety of Twisted Tea merchandise and apparel.
Check back here for more information and updates as we get closer to the Draft on June 2, and be sure to follow the NYSL on Twitter (@subliners) to vote on captains beginning later this month.
NYSL $100K WarzoneMania Team Captains
NYSL $100K WarzoneMania Draft Results
Team Kalei Renay
- Kalei Renay