Be sure to join the Andbox Discord and add the Spring Rally role and the Warzone role in order to stay updated with announcements, chat with fellow competitors, and play your games.
Head over to discord.gg/andbox and add the Spring Rally Game Day role by going to #add-role and clicking the graduation cap. You should see Spring Rally Game Day categories added to your view. From there, please add the Warzone role in srgd_gameroles.
Game and Type
Date and Time
Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Warzone Tournament Presented by KontrolFreek
Teams will be randomly seeded into a double elimination bracket. Teams will drop and compete for the most kills. The final score will be an aggregate of 2 games. If there is a tie, a third game will be played.
Check In for Tournament
Teams will be accountable for checking in on time and be ready for a match. Check-in begins 1 hour before the first game each phase. Players are expected to warm-up before matches begin. Teams who do not have their team ready within 15 minutes the designated start time will be dropped from the tournament.
- It will be public matchmaking – All players must be on NA servers
- The players must have Crossplay enabled
- Teams will squad up in quads
- Teams will drop twice. Team with the most kills by the end of the game moves on.
- If there is a tie, a third game will be played to determine the tie breaker
- Teams are not allowed to disrupt or kill their opponents by doing team damaging, destroying operated vehicles, and sabotaging in any way. Killsteals are legal.
Players will be responsible for reporting scores to tournament admins online on the Andbox Discord.
Teams are capped at 2 players.
Streams must have delay of at least one minute and thirty seconds.
Players are expected to hold a professional attitude in their manners, play, and interactions with other teams. Failure to do so will result in disqualification from tournament if admins deem necessary.
Announcements, questions, results, and everything in between will all be communicated to Tournament Admins via Discord in the Spring Rally Category OR in person during if applicable Tournament Admins are responsible for:
- Issuing ruling
- Communicating with players
- Confirming match results and end of match
Restricted to U.S. residents only.