Battle of the Boroughs Finals
Eight neighborhoods. Two states. One final with $50,000 in prizing on the line. We gave everyone in the NY-NJ metropolitan area a chance to represent their hood in the biggest NYC Fortnite trio tournament of the year, and now it all comes down to the finals, starting July 24 at 12 PM ET.
Watch Live July 24 at 12pm ET
Each team consists of three players each representing eight regions: Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Bronx, Upstate New York, New Jersey, and Long Island. The finals start Friday at 12 PM ET.
How it works:
- Teams will compete against other teams in their region on the Regional Finals, which will determine the winners of each borough and their share of the $10,000 Regional Finals Grand Prize.
- The top 33 teams, with each region having a set amount of representatives, will compete in the Grand Finals for the lion’s share of the $35,000 grand prize.
More information can be found in the Details and Rules below. Please review the full competition rules. Be sure to join the Andbox Discord and tag yourself with the Battle of the Boroughs role in #add-role so that you can communicate with others and admins in real time.
You can find the Frequently Asked Questions list HERE.
- Visit the tournament page more info
- All questions should be sent to email@example.com
- Regional Finals: July 17th
- Battle of the Boroughs Grand Finals: July 24th
Looking for a Team in Your Borough?
Head to our BOTB Discord server: